ATRIUM UNDERWRITING GROUP LIMITED WEBSITE LEGAL NOTICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using this website you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of Atrium Underwriting Group Limited (Atrium) as set out below. These terms and conditions apply to the entire contents of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website as use of this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must leave this website immediately and not re-enter this website.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1. Information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Atrium and is not made available for any specific purpose;
2. Although Atrium strives to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and complete as at the date of publication, no conditions, terms, representations or warranties are given (whether express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information and such information does not constitute investment or other advice nor any solicitation or inducement to participate in investment business;
3. Atrium shall not be liable in any way if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period;
4. Atrium gives no warranties that the site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties;
5. Subject to Clause 8 below, Atrium does not accept in any circumstances liability for any loss, damages, costs or other expenses of any kind (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or loss of profit) arising out of or in connection with any use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information contained in this website;
6. This website must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. Anyone contemplating any investment activity should not rely on any of the information contained in this website. The past performance of any company or other entity cannot be used as an accurate guide to its future performance, and the value of shares (and the income derived from them) can go down as well as up;
7. Nothing in this website shall form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever (whether with Atrium or any of its affiliates or otherwise), except as specifically provided herein; and 8. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Atrium’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Variation of Content Atrium reserves the right at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary any of the content which appears on any pages of this website, including any of these terms and conditions. You should therefore review these terms and conditions each time you intend to use this website as the then current terms and conditions will be binding on you. Atrium intends to improve this website continuously and may update its contents at any time.
Access to this Website
1. Atrium may at any time in its sole discretion and without notice, discontinue, remove and/or discard this website or any content within this website for any reason. Atrium may terminate your access to this website for any reason, including if Atrium believes in its sole discretion that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions.
2. Atrium may suspend the operation of this website for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of this website from time to time. Access to or use of this website or any websites or pages linked to it, or from it, will not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
Third Party Websites
In using this website, you may be linked to websites provided by independent third parties. Where reasonably practicable, such third party material is marked accordingly. If you use these links, you will leave this website. Atrium has not reviewed, does not control or endorse, and does not accept liability for these websites, their content (including any products, services or other items offered through such websites) or availability. You may not without Atrium’s express prior written consent create links (whether by hypertext link, deeplinking, framing or otherwise) from any third party website to this website.
Reproduction of Content
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own non-commercial private use provided that (i) no documents or related graphics, or copyright, trade mark or intellectual property notices, on this website are removed, deleted or modified in any way and (ii) no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text. Except to the extent permitted by the foregoing sentence, no material on this website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, by any means, without Atrium’s express prior written consent.
All personal data, whether it is held by Atrium or by its sub-contractors will be afforded a high level of protection against any unauthorised or accidental disclosure, access or deletion, however Atrium accepts no liability whatsoever should such data be corrupted electronically.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to such data being so used and that it may be transmitted to third parties as stated above.
If you breach any of these terms and conditions then you agree to indemnify Atrium and / or its affiliates in respect of any losses, liabilities, costs or damages, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, incurred by Atrium and / or its affiliates as a result of or arising out of any such breach.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all copyright, trade mark rights and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation, all information, photographs, graphical images, trade marks and logos) are owned by Atrium, Atrium’s affiliates or Atrium’s licensors. “Atrium” and “Atrium Underwriting Group Limited” are trade marks of, and are the property of, Atrium Underwriting Group Limited. Except to the extent that you are permitted to print and download extracts from this website as expressly stated above, you have no right or license, and shall not use, any such trade marks or other intellectual property rights in any way whatsoever.
This website is directed at UK residents and complies with appropriate UK legislation. Products and services referred to on this website will only be offered publicly in those jurisdictions where it is lawful to do so and this website is only directed at such jurisdictions. You agree that you will make yourself aware of and adhere to any restrictions there may be in your jurisdiction upon any services referred to in this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising in connection with these terms or this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Cookies and privacy
We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them. The information collected will be used to send you the information you have requested and to provide information that may be useful to you. This information will not be shared outside Atrium Underwriters Ltd. We may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about our site visitors’ traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell or share any information about individual users.
In addition to the company’s safeguards, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should be kept up to date, where necessary, and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies online.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may disclose aggregate statistics about our Site users to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
This site contains links to other third party sites and you may have linked to this Site from another website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites. You should check the terms and policies applicable to each such web site.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about your use of the website and the aspects of it which were of interest to you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies so as to maximise your use of the websites you access, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot legally be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be legally used to track your movements around the Internet.