You may be surprised to know ...
On a combined basis Atrium Syndicates have produced exceptional long term performance, with an unbroken record of underwriting profit in the past two decades.
- Atrium’s history dates back to the 1930’s
- Almost all of our underwriting staff have achieved, or are on their way to achieving, CII chartered insurer status
- Atrium Syndicate 609 enjoys excellent support from Lloyd’s Names who provide 75% of the underwriting capacity
- Atrium writes a highly diversified book of business
- Syndicate 609’s Capacity for 2017 was £450m, having grown from £60m in 2000
- We employ over 160 staff around the world
- We have 12 business class teams that combined make up Syndicate 609
- We have through our class underwriters in excess of 500 years of underwriting experience
- Atrium have established offices in San Francisco to be able to locally serve and support our clients
- Atrium employees are represented on over 15 market committees