Our International General Liability team are specialist binding authority underwriters with over 25 years experience in Lloyd’s coverholder business.
We have lead expertise working with coverholders Worldwide to develop competitive bespoke products covering:
- General Combined Liability
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Pollution Liability (Sudden & Accidental)
- Advertising Injury
- Care, Custody and Control
- Miscellaneous Errors and Omissions Extensions (Claims Made)
- Medical Malpractice Extensions (Claims Made)
- Property Tool Floaters/Contents Extensions
- Excess Liability
- Non Standard Extensions
In addition to Lloyd’s market forms, we utilise and have knowledge of domestic wordings and can write business on both an occurrence and / or claims made basis.
We are among the leading Lloyd’s underwriters for delegated authorities and in particular small to medium sized enterprise business (SME).
Specialist niches include:
- Building Ownership and Strata
- Contractors and Trades
- Single Project Construction
- Retail and Wholesale
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Fitness and Leisure
- Tourism & Accommodation
- Community Services & Non For Profit
- Home Based Businesses
- Beauty and Alternative Therapists
Please email our underwriters for a full detailed risk appetite list.
To find out what our trusted team of Underwriters can offer you and to find out more about our classes, our agility and decision making approach, contact any of our underwriters or call us on +44 (0)207 327 4877
Should you have a specific claims issue or wish to find out more about our first class claims support please go to our claims page, for general claims service queries in the first instance please contact your agent or broker.