Atrium Space Insurance Consortium (ASIC) offers Launch and In-Orbit coverage to the international satellite industry.
Atrium Space Insurance Consortium is managed by Atrium Insurance Agency Limited and underwrites space insurance on behalf of Lloyd’s syndicates.
Our underwriting team is built around its expertise in satellite engineering, space and insurance law and insurance management. The London-based underwriting team is complemented by our highly-experienced, dedicated engineering team based in Canada.
Our capabilities have earned us a reputation of being a leading insurer in this specialist market.
- Draw on the strengths of highly experienced underwriting and engineering teams
- Offer comprehensive, reliable and creative space insurance products
- Provide the highest level of service to our customers in the space sector
10 Years of ASIC
February 2017 marked the tenth anniversary of the Atrium Space Insurance Consortium (ASIC).
Read the full article here
- 1 Night; 2 Rockets; 106 Satellites.. Read our latest article on the record for the most number of satellites launched on a single rocket (published 15th February, 2017) here
- The Atrium Space Insurance Consortium is the proud sponsor of the award-winning Space Boffins monthly podcast. Download the latest podcast at
- ASIC attended the 65th International Astronautical Congress in Toronto, Canada in September where we presented two papers in Session D6.3: Insurance and Level of Safety for Commercial Viability.
- ASIC is a member of the Stakeholder Advisory Committee of the SPACESTORM project (see www.spacestorm.eu)
- ASIC is representing Lloyd’s on the UK Government’s ScienceWise Dialogue project regarding space weather. We would be interested in hearing your concerns about space weather. Take part in the on-line survey at http://talkspaceweather.com/
Keep in touch: